Christine is a features correspondent.
- Tel: 07432 612 304
- E-mail: email@example.com
Brookgate awaits decision of public inquiry into demolition of Victorian terrace to make way for CB1 scheme’s next phase.
Red Lion Yard and Lion Walk once formed a Roman road, running through Colchester. Like all Roman roads, it was straight.
Retail warehouse sales fund second phase of Futura’s scheme.
- ‘AstraZeneca effect’ is shot in arm for Cambridge
- Aviva offers right formula for BioFocus in Saffron Walden
- Spicers punches hole in Cambridge sheds market
- Cambridge face-off to restore hotel’s dignity
- Occupier’s eye: all roads lead east for Aldi
- Fruiterer rules at Britannia Business Park
- And finally … JLL’s giant Norwich let
I am in the Great Hall – but I want to call it The Great Hall of the People. That is the effect that the Great Hall of the Trafford Centre, near Manchester, has on people.BCSC study tours are a prelude each year to the BCSC conference. Developers point out the finer points of shopping centres that only an anorak would care about.On Monday’s tour, no one needed to draw attention to the features of the Trafford Centre; they jumped out at you assaulting all your senses.Last ...
As the MPs’ expenses scandal reaches the fifth of – only the Telegraph knows – how many weeks, I reflect on parliamentarians’ living arrangements when I began reporting Parliament 40 years ago.They either lived like the haute bourgeoisie or like students.In the last year ...
Before feminism frowned on frivolity, in about 1955, there was a top model who persuaded three lovers to buy her the same mink coat from Fortnam & Mason.One man paid for the coat, while a shop assistant took the cash from the other two dupes, creamed off enough to buy her silence, and passed on the balance to the model.Each lover wined and dined the mink-clad woman, believing he had bought the coat.I reflected on whether this could not ...
- Knight Frank's breakfast guests 'snow-blinded' by traffic reports
- Obama's inauguration as seen from Northern Ireland
- Russia, there's no substitute for being there.
- How I gave John Sergeant his break
- Swansea at dawn stands up to any other UK city
- My Eva Peron moment at the Cabot Circus opening
- My property life and my real life collide...