Property Awards 2017: judgement by day, party by night
The record field of finalists at this year’s Property Awards have been celebrated at the event’s launch party.
The party, hosted by Howard Kennedy, brought all the finalists together ahead of the 22nd annual Property Awards, which will be held at Grosvenor House on 4 April.
This year the Property Awards, which are organised by Property Week, incorporate 19 categories as well as the Property Week Hall of Fame. With some categories alone attracting more than 30 entrants, the job of shortlisting was even more complex than usual.
For more information and to book your place at the Property Awards visit www.awards.propertyweek.co.uk/
The consensus from across our judges (see below) was that the calibre of entries was even higher than last year, so debate was often heated. But there could be only one winner in each of the the categories so make sure to book your place for 4 April and see who emerges victorious on one of the biggest and most prestigious nights in the property calendar.
Chaired by PW’s editorial team
- Alex Verbeek (IDI Gazeley)
- Darren Comber (Scott Brownrigg)
- Digby Flower (Cushman & Wakefield)
- Gordon Aitchinson (Legal & General Property)
- Mark Williams (Hark Group)
- Martin Wallace (Brookfield Properties)
- Matthew Flood (Land Securities)
- Sue Clayton (CBRE)
- Paul Wilkinson (Wilkinson Williams)
- Richard Saint (Bericote)
- Andrew Groves (Bidwells)
- Tony Gibbon (GM Real Estate)