Guy is Property Week's associate editor with specialisms in news and finance. He covers: general news, banks and lending; property companies; fund management; mergers and acquisitions and forecasts.
- Tel: +44 (0)7530 440 313
- E-mail: email@example.com
Great Portland Estates has achieved a record office rent for London’s Soho letting out 6,825 sq ft at 30 Broadwick Street to Exponent Private Equity at £110/ sq ft.
Great Portland Estates has raised £175m through the issue of seven year US private placement notes at a fixed rate coupon of just 2.15% as part of a refinancing that will significantly extend the company’s debt maturity and slash its average interest rate.
SEGRO has successfully raised about £560m via a share placing to fund its development projects and its £365m buyout of its joint venture partner Aviva Investors in Airport Property Partnership (APP).
- Inland Homes profits tumble
- BE Offices refinances and sets sights on growth
- PHP makes second Irish deal and agrees major refinancing
- Round Hill looks to build substantial German platform
- M&G inks £71.4m PRS deal with Durkan
- Regional REIT delivers solid maiden annual results
- Hansteen declares IMPT offer unconditional
With less than a week to go before the 4th December deadline by which time Brookfield and Qatar Investment Authority have to “put up or shut up”, Songbird has announced the results of a punchy and timely revaluation of its estate.