Jennifer is a news correspondent at Property Week and has recently taken over coverage of the West End in London, and also spends a lot of time on Virgin trains covering the regions from Birmingham upwards: Scotland, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, etc...
She also covers corporate real estate.
- Tel: 02079218749
- E-mail: email@example.com
Managing conflicts of interest is an age-old issue for agencies. But recently, another issue has reared its head: what happens when administration or receivership is involved? Jennifer Rigby asks two experts
Hypo Real Estate likely to fail, but more government capital available
Plans could save millions following cuts to Building Schools programme
- KiFin to turn up heat over Minerva disclosure
- LaSalle prepares to play European recovery game
- Former Prologis MD joins Chapco
- NSPCC appoints Savills
- Invista buys Sheffield office building
- Egan Lawson parts company
- Law firm Halliwells cites "property obligations" as factor as it faces administration