Jonathan was born in South London and was educated at Dulwich College.
He graduated from the University of Kent with a BA degree in English and Film Studies and was the university's sports sabbatical officer.
Sport still plays a part in his life - a keen rugby player, Jonathan has played for Great Britain Maccabi Rugby team and currently runs out on a weekly basis for Old Alleynians.
Upon leaving university Jonathan worked in film production before enrolling on the NCTJ journalism programme.
He has worked at Property Week for over three and half years in which time he has written for the features and news teams before becoming global correspondent in 2007.
He currently writes and edits the global news section in Property Week and contributes news and features to Property Week Global.
- Tel: 02079218570
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US industrial REIT cuts its losses after torrid year for European logistics
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board becomes fund’s first investor
Music store Zavvi has gone into administration
- Pirelli and Intesa sell facilities management business
- White Estates leads €86.5m Amsterdam buy
- HSBC moves Irish HQ to Grand Canal Square
- ProLogis to sell China business to reduce debt
- Morgan Stanley’s Carrafiell to step down
- ProLogis European Properties agrees stake sale to reduce debts
- King Sturge Espana to go into administration