Laura CHesters no longer works at Property Week, and is now at the Independent on Sunday. She was the News Editor at Property Week.
- Tel: 020 7921 8573
Five years after credit crunch began, vulture funds are still waiting for spoils. Laura Chesters reports
Supermarket chain to expand in its home town as 3m sq ft scheme makes planning progress
Value retailer Poundstretcher plans to “aggressively” expand to 500 stores in the UK by the end of 2012
- 20-30-40-50: City of London senior surveyor Fiona Small
- Pradera walks with Egyptian
- Whom to know Lawrence Hutchings
- Grosvenor Fund Management and Vega buy "The North"
- Aurora to open dual branded out of town stores
- Co-op to open in central London convenience store
- Marks & Spencer to accelerate growth of UK stores