Mark is features editor
- Tel: 020 7921 8579
- E-mail: email@example.com
Adam Gross, director of Manchester-based developer Citybranch, is on a roll.Next week he will find out whether he has been selected by the Trafford Healthcare NHS Trust to build a 35,000 sq ft hospital at Railway Street in Altrincham. He is also in discussions with Manchester City Council about the proposed regeneration of 100,000 sq ft of retail and offices at Chorlton shopping centre just outside the city.
It is all change at MIDAS. Last week Angie Robinson was appointed as the inward investment agency’s chief executive. She replaces Colin Sinclair, who is leaving for Manchester-based developer Bruntwood.
Segro has taken a more pragmatic approach to lettings at Trafford Park
- Vinoly’s £1bn scheme could take the Blues away
- MIDAS hires Angie Robinson as new chief exec
- Birmingham bids to join culture club
- bob’s new job headline
- Brum steals march on general election
- Euro vote would be blow to London as fund manager hub
- Factory outlet