Nick is a finance reporter.
- Tel: 020 7560 4007
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
and new environmental building performance system
BNP Paribas Real Estate has agreed its headquarters move from 90 Chancery Lane to 5 Aldermanbury Square.
Sky TV has agreed to open a new office in Stockport, revealing itself to be the occupier behind the secretive “Project Boomerang”.
- Aberdeen buys 104,380 sq ft Finnish office
- ProLogis lets 372,571 sq ft to 99p Stores
- Park Inn Hyde Park to be sold for £35m
- Valeo Fund launches in UK and Europe to buy in US
- Bupa takes 45,000 sq ft in Brighton
- Whom to know: Bob Neill
- First Industrial buys 540 acres from “donorgate” developer