Patrick joined Property Week in Spring 2011 from construction news and covers industrial, legal, public policy, out of town offices, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Tel: 0207 921 8597
- E-mail: email@example.com
What really goes on at MIPIM?
A bronze statue of Mercury, the wing-heeled messenger to the gods, looks out over the scruffy northern fringe of the City of London from atop the tower of Triton Court — a symbol of a time gone by.
DTZ’s parent company UGL today said its property business revenues had increased 36% in the final six months of 2012, aided by the “aggressive expansion” of DTZ.
- Intu forms debt vehicle
- Barratt profits soar as lending conditions improve
- Intu forms debt vehicle and completes Midsummer deal
- Segro NAV dips as it continues “non-core” sell-off
- Redrow profits grow as house prices rise
- All but four London Boroughs seek to block office-to-resi conversions
- Persimmon profits rise more than 50%