Profiting from Residential
Property Week’s latest Analytics title, Profiting from Residential, is now available. Written with the
expertise of Property Week’s award winning journalists, this unique title outlines the changing nature
of Britain’s housing, helping property professionals to identify the opportunities available.
The report also has extensive analysis on space standards and what consumers want from new homes, including valuable data from RIBA and CABE on things to consider when approaching design of new homes.
You will also find:
- Attitudes to new-build housing
- The affect of an aging and growing population on the sector
- Q&A with Jim Ward, Director of residential research at Savills
- Report on how residential compared with other asset classes – including drivers of performance, key trends and what the future holds
- Outline of the key difference between commercial and residential investment
- Government policy – what you need to know
- Key points and impacts of the national planning policy framework
- How the Government can support investment
- Overview of private investment in social housing