Sam reports on the politics & policy, planning, proptech and Scotland.
- Tel: 02082538732 | 07747455408
- E-mail: email@example.com
Former chief executive of the British Property Federation Liz Peace is being lined up to chair the organisation overseeing the £10bn regeneration of Old Oak in West London, Property Week understands.
Costa Coffee has bought what will become Europe’s largest coffee roastery, in Basildon, Essex, from Prologis for an undisclosed sum.
Private equity firm Henley is on the verge of snapping up a portfolio of more than 1,500 student beds from Liberty Living for more than £50m, Property Week can reveal.
- Barwell says he'll stop making policy changes
- PRS to be built into Fossetts Farm stadium
- Government responds to Call Off Duty campaign
- Pocket wins Croydon site
- Chinese developer buys Nestlé Tower and surrounding sites in UK debut
- Blackstone buy 2.84m sq ft of industrial property in Europe from HIG Capital
- TRIUVA in pole position to buy historic Edinburgh store