Sarah is Professional Editor covering everything from legal, public sector and careers to sustainability, planning and business rates.
- Tel: 020 7921 8310
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Valuation Office Agency is appealing a court decision that determined how rates should be assessed for two floors of the same property.
The government estate has shrunk by 5% over the past year, official statistics have revealed.
Unexpected historical discoveries can cause serious delays. Sarah Townsend reports
- Future Cities Catapult seeks home for high-tech ideas
- London cycle routes go Dutch
- BCO Madrid: Peers share their property forecasts
- BCO Madrid: Transport is key in office moves
- BCO Madrid: Developers have “poor understanding” of BIM
- BCO Madrid: Myners "wants return to real estate"
- Judge rules in empty rates test case