Sarah is Professional Editor covering everything from legal, public sector and careers to sustainability, planning and business rates.
- Tel: 020 7921 8310
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architects have today been invited to bid to design the £500m reconstruction of the Victorian Crystal Palace in south-east London.
Kier Property has been selected as the preferred developer to build 200,000 sq ft of offices at Northampton’s Waterside Enterprise Zone.
Research shows that levy is no magic bullet for planning delays.
- Meyer Bergman and others pay £1m to Appear Here
- First look: a browse through Argos’s catalogue of online improvements
- Autumn Statement: The industry reacts
- Telford Welcome Break sold for £13.6m
- Peel Land & Property agrees £266m refinancing
- Autumn Statement: Osborne tightens up planning
- Autumn Statement: government to clear 95% of business rates appeals