The director of residential at the Howard De Walden Estate, Tracey Hartley, is the latest confirmed speaker at RESI Convention 2018.
Hartley has been in the property industry for more than 15 years, including two leading on Grainger’s PRS strategy, and currently leads on the residential element of the estate’s £4.2bn portfolio in London. The Howard De Walden Estate is the freehold owner of most of the buildings across 92 acres of Marylebone.
At RESI, which takes place on 12-14 September at Celtic Manor in Wales, Hartley will be participating in a session focused on retail and residential alongside British Land’s Emma Cariaga, who was confirmed as a speaker last week. The session on Thursday 14 September will look at how residential developments can help unlock retail schemes, drive regeneration and create much-needed additionality to housing supply.
Click on the links below to find out more about the leading names announced for RESI 2018 so far here:
- Norris set to probe developers and planners at RESI
- Tony Pidgley joins line-up for RESI Convention
- London deputy mayor James Murray joins line-up for RESI Convention
- Leading names from Greystar, Urban Splash and RSPB signed up for RESI Convention 2018
- Blakeway to chair planning panel at RESI Convention 2018
- Alastair Campbell joins line-up for RESI Convention
- The Collective’s Salomidou among new speakers confirmed for RESI 2018