Once hailed as the new student accommodation, retirement living has not reached the tipping point yet. Could this be the year it finally comes of age? Join Property Week and the biggest names in the retirement living sector to find out at Retirement Living 2018.
We will be assessing the impact of Brexit, changing government priorities and innovative new business models during a dynamic mix of panel debates, case studies, tech talks and masterclasses. We will also be hearing from the game changers shaking up the sector and asking what the biggest opportunities are – and challenges.
Don’t miss your chance to attend the most important event in the UK retirement living calendar. Book your place now at: retirementlivingconf.com to hear from some of the biggest names in sector.
Find out more - Retirement living: a sector in flux
See the key highlights of the sessions below - and view the full agenda here:
Tuesday 6 November at RIBA, London
- 09:00 - Chair’s opening remarks
- 09:10 - KEYNOTE PRESENTATION Retirement living: Market overview
- 09:30 - Could retirement living be the next student accommodation?
- 10:10 - Understanding your customer
- 10:50 - McCarthy & Stone’s new strategy in a changing and challenging market
- 11:10 - Coffee and networking break
- 11:40 - The government’s key priorities for housing for older people
- 12:00 - MASTERCLASS: How to navigate the planning minefield
- 12:40 - Lunch and networking
- 13:40 - TECH TALK: How tech is improving health and wellbeing in later life
- 14:00 - Retirement’s next top business model
- 14:40 - Case study showcase
- 15:15 - Coffee and networking break
- 15:45 - How to attract investment and funding
- 16:15 - Lessons from abroad
- 16:45 - Question Time. Chair’s closing remarks
- 17:00 - Conference closes and drinks reception