Berkeley Group chairman Tony Pidgley is the latest high-profile speaker confirmed for RESI Convention this September, joining a session debating the question ‘why are we no closer to solving the housing crisis?’.
Tony Pidgley has been a regular speaker at RESI and recently spoke to Property Week about the new housing minister
Pidgley, who has been chair of the upmarket housebuilder since 2009 and placed third in last year’s Property Week Power 100, will speak as part of a Question Time-style session on Thursday 13 September. The session will be chaired by BBC home editor Mark Easton and will also feature London deputy mayor James Murray, Housing Finance Institute chief executive Natalie Elphicke and fellow newly confirmed speaker Tom Walker, deputy chief executive of Homes England.
Walker, the deputy chief executive of Homes England, brings many years of experience in the residential sector. He was appointed as director of cities and local growth in 2014 and has agreed several devolution deals with major city regions, including the Greater Manchester deal.
Click on the links below to find out more about the leading names announced for RESI 2018 so far here:
- London deputy mayor James Murray joins line-up for RESI Convention
- Leading names from Greystar, Urban Splash and RSPB signed up for RESI Convention 2018
- Blakeway to chair planning panel at RESI Convention 2018
- Alastair Campbell joins line-up for RESI Convention
- The Collective’s Salomidou among new speakers confirmed for RESI 2018
The 12th annual RESI Convention, organised by Property Week, will take place from 12-14 September 2018 at Celtic Manor in Newport, Wales.