Supermarket Income REIT takes additional £196m stake in Sainsbury portfolio


Source: Shutterstock/Michaelabest

Supermarket Income REIT has paid £196m for British Airways Pension Trustees’ 25.5% stake in the Sainsbury’s Reversion Portfolio (SRP) .

The company now holds 51% in the SRP Portfolio, with the remaining 49% interest held by Sainsbury’s.

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Try Property Week For Free to finish this article.

Sign up now for the following benefits:

  • Unlimited access to Property Week
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article TRY FOR FREE NOW

Don’t want full access? REGISTER NOW to read this article and up to 3 more this month and subscribe to our newsletters.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue