Discover a new RESI Convention; curated to focus on the most important strategic insights critical in the wake of Covid-19, during a compact two-day programme delivered in-person and online.
We’ve gathered the most influential C-level personalities and brightest minds from housing developers, financial institutions, service providers and the wider resi industry to deliver this forward-thinking event you can’t afford to miss. Read on to find out why you need to be there, and join us in-person or online.
RESI is the biggest conference of the year, it’s so important to attend
Jonathan Pitt, Senior Director, BNP Paribas Real Estate
Top five reasons to attend:
- Shape your strategy: RESI Con’s jam-packed programme will highlight the critical issues driving your strategies in the wake of Covid-19
- C-level insights: We’ve gathered an impressive line-up of the most strategic thinkers to give a 360 degree view
- Hear from developers: Barratt Developments, The Berkeley Group, Crest Nicholson, Galliard Homes, ilke Homes, Pocket Living, Taylor Wimpey, Urban Splash
- Immersive & inclusive: Whether you attend in-person or online, we can promise you a rich experience
- Network, network, network: It’s what the RESI Con has always been known for – now online as well as in-person
Hear from the most influential speakers from the resi industy and beyond, visionary business leaders at the very top of their field. The debate will be led by our returning chair Mark Easton, Home Editor, BBC News.
RESI is the location that the residential market has chosen to come together each year. All the important connections are there.
Peter Emmerton, Principal Projects Surveyor, Mole Valley District Council
Secure your place today:
If you’d like to join in person, please book early as places are limited due to social distancing requirements. You can also book an online ticket for our inimitable virtual experience.
Here’s what’s included:
- Full conference programme (live)
- Access to the digital event platform
- Online networking and meetings tool
- Live participation in Q&As, polls…
- Presentations and extra digital content
- Showcase access / virtual tour
- On demand streaming
Book with confidence:
Your safety is our top priority, and we are following the latest government guidelines. We’re working with the venue to ensure that RESI Con is Covid-secure, so that everyone is comfortable, safe and ready to focus on business.
Should government restrictions require the event to become online only, all in-person tickets will be automatically transferred to online tickets, and a refund of the price difference will be issued.
RESI is one of the best events for us. Great attendee list, great programme, great speakers.
Gergana Nash, Business Development Lead, Grain Connect
You can attend the RESI Convention either online, or in person at Celtic Manor, Wales on 10-11 November.