I own a building which was previously a school

David Hancock

I am seeking planning consent to convert the premises into offices but in the meantime the property is empty. I am reviewing my insurance cover for the building, would signing up for a property guardianship scheme make me a more attractive risk to an insurer?

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article.

Sign up now for the following benefits:

  • Four FREE articles of your choice per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Would you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £6 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue