Property services firm fined £300,000 for carbon monoxide poisonings

house

Apollo Property Services Group has been ordered to pay more than £300,000 in fines, costs and compensation after seven people were hospitalised following the release of carbon monoxide fumes at their homes.

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article.

Sign up now for the following benefits:

  • Four FREE articles of your choice per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Would you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue