AIM-listed Delek Global Real Estate has received a takeover approach from its parent company, Delek Belron International.

Delek Belron, which already owns 85% of Delek Global, told the London Stock Exchange this morning that it had offered to buy the remaining 15% of shares for 50p a share.

This offer is slightly higher than its current share price of 48.50p a share which rose 10% this morning.

The Israeli developer said: ‘Delek Belron made an initial non-binding approach to Delek Global. This non-binding approach could lead to an offer being made to acquire the entire issued share capital of Delek Global not held by Delek Belron and the company, equivalent to approximately 15% of Delek Global’s issued share capital.’

This followed an announcement on Friday in which Delek Global said that a mystery suitor had made a take-over approach.

Topics