Apollo Real Estate's Bill Benjamin was crowned European property personality of the year in Munich last night.
Benjamin, who earlier this year completed fund raising for a multi-billion euro opportunity fund, received the award in front of 400 people at munich's 5-star Bayerischer Hof Hotel.
The awards were organised by Property Week Global, Corenet global and expo real, the Munich property fair being held for 26,000 people this week.
Other winners included Santander which won deal of the year, Grosvenor, SEGRO, h & m, ProLogis and ING real estate.
Jones Lang LaSalle was the big agency winner, being named European investment and office agency of the year.
Check back later for a full list of winners or see awards supplement with this Friday's property week.
Full coverage also in November's property week global
- Personality of the Year Bill Benjamin – Apollo Real Estate
- Deal of the Year: Sale and Leaseback of portfolio, Santander
- Office agency team of the year: Jones Lang Lasalle
- Industrial Developer of the Year: SEGRO
- Industrial agency team of the year : CB Richard Ellis
- Office Developer of the Year: HRO
- Retail agency team of the year: Cushman & Wakefield
- Retail / Leisure Developer of the Year: Grosvenor
- Investment agency team of the year: Jones Lang LaSalle
- City of the Future: Frankfurt
- Occupier of the Year: DHL
- Retailer of the Year: H&M
- Green Award: ProLogis
- Funding Partner of the Year: Eurohypo
- Fund Manager of the Year: ING Real Estate