British Land was named Office Developer of the Year at yesterday's IAS/OAS Awards, while ProLogis was named Industrial Developer of the Year.
The awards are organised by the Industrial Agents Society, the Office Agents Society and Property Week. They were held at the Hilton Hotel on London’s Park Lane and presented by Boris Johnson MP. Click here for photos from the awards ceremony.
A full list of winners follows:
- IAS Best multi-unit development: Phase 4, the io centre, Woolwich, by Teesland iDG (award sponsored by Lambert Smith Hampton).
- IAS Best speculative unit: Hardcase, Thurrock, by Legal & General and Graftongate (award sponsored by Jansons).
- IAS Best pre-let or pre-sale distribution building: Tesco DIRFT Central, by Rosemound and British Land (award sponsored by Slough Estates).
- IAS Best bespoke development: B&Q Core Products Distribution Centre, Worksop (award sponsored by Helioslough).
- IAS Industrial deal of the year: The Bridge, Dartford, by ProLogis and Dartford Borough Council (award sponsored by M3).
- IAS Industrial developer of the year: ProLogis (award sponsored by Burbage Realty).
- OAS Office development of the year in central London: Cardinal Place, 80 & 100 Victoria Street, by Land Securities (award sponsored by Maris).
- OAS Best speculative building outside central London: Building 5, Chiswick Park, by Stanhop(award sponsored by Liberty Property Trust UK).
- OAS Best bespoke development outside central London: National Trust headquarters, Swindon, by Kier Property (award sponsored by DTZ).
- OAS Transaction of the year in central London: refurbishment and pre-letting of The Curve, Warwick Street, by City Offices and the Crown Estate (award sponsored by Kier Property).
- OAS Transaction of the year outside central London: letting of Apex House, Birmingham, to National Lottery Charities Board, by developer Wrenbridge and agents King Sturge and DTZ. Award sponsored by VU Limited.
- Office Developer of the Year: British Land (award sponsored by Savills Commercial).