Delek Belron takes control

Shareholders of Delek Global Real Estate have been told that the AIM-listed investor will be taken private by controlling shareholder Delek Belron International, which already owns 85% and which has made an offer to buy the remaining 15% for 50p a share.

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article

Registration includes the following benefits:

  • Access up to four FREE articles per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Four articles not enough? SUBSCRIBE for unlimited access to over 100 weekly articles and our comprehensive archive. For as little as £5 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue