Deutsche and Societe Generale issue logistics CMBS

rent-Industrial-and-Logistics-Crick-NN6-7SL-Alchemi-J18-M1-1

Deutsche Bank and Société Générale have launched a securitisation of loans against a logistics portfolio of assets across France, Germany and the Netherlands valued at €442m (£390m).

The Arrow CMBS is the securitisation of 95% of interest in a €308.3m (£272.3m) senior commercial loan owned by a joint venture between Blackstone Real Estate Partners and M7 Real Estate. Blackstone holds 95% of the equity in the JV and M7 holds the remaining 5%.

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article

Registration includes the following benefits:

  • Access up to four FREE articles per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Four articles not enough? SUBSCRIBE for unlimited access to over 100 weekly articles and our comprehensive archive. For as little as £5 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue