Property Week and Drivers Jonas are pioneering an industry first – a property photography competition.
The rules are simple: if you work within or are associated with the property industry, you are invited to enter your best pictures in two categories: ‘property’ and ‘people in property’.
The panel of judges (see below) are looking for creativity, relevance and fun images, rather than technical ability. So next time you are out and about, take a camera, be creative and get shooting.
The property world is peppered with parties and sporting events, so why not enter your colleagues into the ‘people’ category?
All you need to do is send us your entry before 24 October to be in with a chance of winning one of two £750 vouchers to spend at photographic equipment retailer Calumet Photographic, as well as various runner-up prizes.
- Giles Barrie, editor of Property Week
- Charlotte Crisp, web Channel manager and photographer at Calumet Photographic
- Gautier Deblonde, photographer
- Richard Krzyzak, art director of Property Week
- Nick Shepherd, managing partner at Drivers Jonas
All entries to be sent for the attention of: