By Laura Chesters2010-06-21T20:28:00
Hammerson, which owns 25% of Battery Retail Park in Birmingham, has bought the remaining 75% from its partner TIAA-CREFfor £49.5m.
You must be logged in to continue
Register for free to finish this article.
Sign up now for the following benefits:
To access this article REGISTER NOW
Would you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £6 per week.