I have just found out that my business premises in Gloucestershire are located in a high risk area.

I was not informed of this when I bought the property. I am eager to install additional drains to minimise the damage to my property. Is there anything I can do to recover these costs from the seller?

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article.

Sign up now for the following benefits:

  • Four FREE articles of your choice per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Would you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £6 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue