ISG works towards 'total occupancy services' aim

Through its facilities management subsidiary, Eurica, ISG is buying 75% of Walker Son & Packman's share capital. The remaining 25%, held by managing director David Parsley and his team, will be bought by Eurica before June 2003.

This is premium content

You must be logged in to view premium stories.

Gated access promo

Subscribe for full access

Take out a print and online or online only subscription and you will get immediate access to:

  • Breaking industry news as it happens
  • Expert analysis and comment from industry leaders
  • Unlimited access to all stories, including premium content
  • Full access to all our online archive

To get access to premium content subscribe today

Alternatively REGISTER for a free trial to access up to 4 articles and sign up for email alerts

If you are already a registered user or a subscriber you can SIGN IN now