The companies and individuals who made the shortlist for the Property Awards 2018 celebrated at a drinks reception in London last week.
At the event, which was hosted by awards sponsor Irwin Mitchell at its Holborn office, guests had a chance to see the shortlists for the 20 categories in full, congratulate their peers and network over drinks and canapés.
There was a record number of entries for the awards this year, which was reflected in a packed room at the shortlist party.
This included a new category for 2018: the Irvine Sellar Award, which recognises an individual or company that has shaken up the market with a truly groundbreaking project or initiative.
Shortlisted for that category were:
- The Collective’s scheme at Old Oak;
- Bill Hughes of Legal & General Investment Management – Real Assets;
- Sir George Iacobescu of Canary Wharf Group;
- Mike Ingall of Allied London;
- Sean Mulryan of Ballymore;
- John Slade of Evans Randall Investors;
- Rob Tincknell of Battersea Power Station Development Company
The Property Awards 2018 will be held on 17 April at Grosvenor House hotel on Park Lane, London. Tickets are going fast; to book your place visit: