Property Week is calling for entries for the RESI Awards 2012 - a celebration of excellence in the residential sector.
Brought to you by the organisers of the largest conference for the residential property market, RESI, the RESI Awards 2012 will recognise and reward excellence in residential property including development, investment, management, construction, funding and agency.
Taking place on 15 May 2012 at the InterContinental London, Park Lane, the RESI Awards will welcome leading figureheads to celebrate and network at this truly unrivalled industry gathering.
There will be 14 categories available for entry. Four of these categories will be accepting entries, the remaining ten will accept nominations.
We will be accepting entries in the following categories:
• International Sales Agency of the Year
• UK Sales Agency of the Year
• Letting Agency of the Year
• Residential Consultancy Practice of the Year
We will be accepting nominations in the following categories:
• Asset Manager of the Year
• Investment Deal of the Year
• Large Developer of the Year (more than 1,000 units)
• Small Developer of the Year (less than 1,000 units)
• Development of the Year
• Residential Financier of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Landlord of the Year
• Innovation of the Year
• Residential Personality of the Year
For further information on these categories and the entry criteria please follow this link.
Deadline for entries is 3 February 2012.
If you would like any assistance on your entry or nomination, or to secure your table, please contact Chelsea Robinson.