Segro has received an 86.53% take-up for its placing and open offer to raise £250m to fund the purchase of Brixton, its rival. The remaining 13.47% will be allocated to investors.
Segro has completed the biggest property company takeover of the downturn so far and successfully bought its industrial rival REIT, Brixton.
Retail guru Mary Portas has joined the call for business rates relief to be extended until the end of the year and for the government to introduce an incentive scheme to encourage people back into shops.
Homes England chief executive Nick Walkey has resigned and will step down on 28 February.
Pan-European real estate investment manager Europa Capital and its partner Addington Capital, the property investment and asset management company, have completed the re-development of One Lampton Road, Hounslow.
Site powered by Webvision Cloud