It’s just two weeks to the EU referendum – take our survey on the impact of a possible Brexit on the UK residential market.
THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED - look out for the results later this week.
After a long and rancorous EU referendum campaign, the polls are on a knife edge, after the Leave camp gained ground in recent weeks.
We want to know what you think the impact of a possible Brexit would be on the London and UK residential markets.
Please take our quick survey – there are seven questions that should only take three minutes to complete.
All responses will be anonymous and the results of the survey will appear in a forthcoming issue of Property Week.
THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED
To Brexit or not to Brexit?
- Lord Heseltine says EU referendum‘seriously damaging’economy
- Brexit fears yet to hit City occupier market
- Student housing gets top marks for Brexit resilience
- Brexit: ‘If you’re not round the table, you’re on the menu’
- Brexit could cause 18% house price fall
- Why we should be bricking it over Brexit
- Brexit blues: surveys reveal property’s EU referendum fears
- In? Out? I’m bored to tears by Brexit
- Brexit or Bremain? Property’s views on the EU referendum
- Brexit would open up a world of opportunity for the UK
- EU has weaknesses but offers great stability
- Brexit would raise the cost of cleaning dirty money
Give us your thoughts on the upcoming EU Referendum in the comments section below or by tweeting @propertyweek.