David Parsley is contributing editor on Property Week, specialising in finance and general news. His career has included being founding editor of City AM, markets editor on The Sunday Times and business editor on the Sunday Express. He began his career as news editor on the Property Week in 1994.
- Tel: 01548 521 059| 07912 694 581 | 01803 869872 |
- E-mail: email@example.com
West One Loans, the specialist bridging finance provider, has formed a strategic partnership with Black Book Finance.
Dukemount Capital, a property services company, has begun trading on on the London Stock Exchange this morning.
Shore Capital’s founder Howard Shore is stepping down as chief executive and will be replaced by Simon Fine and David Kaye, who will split the role.
- Starwood produces mixed figures for 2016
- M&G refuels Rocket's Premier Inn investment
- Funding partner wanted for £325m student accommodation development pipeline
- Student housing developers set sights on central London
- Savills revenues leap 13%, but UK lags behind international business
- White Company to open first US store
- Saïd Holdings refinances Canary Wharf block