Deirdre left Property Week in August 2010 to join the Independent on Sunday. Deirdre is an Irish-Zimbabwean and was born and educated in the capital Harare before spending five years in the US completing a BA degree in History with first class honours. Before becoming a journalist Deirdre worked for a year as a paralegal at a Chicago law firm and has also worked at UK childrens charity NSPCC in the property department. She worked at Property Week for four years and has written for its features and global sections before becoming deputy news editor in 2007. She covers the City of London, London regeneration, government, politics, public policy, residential and Ireland.
- Tel: 020 7921 8583
- E-mail: email@example.com
Auction house Allsop Space sees surge in interest for distressed assets. Deirdre Hipwell reports
Investors are being quietly approached by the State of Oman about purchasing a stake in the large Bishops Square complex near London’s Spitalfields market, the Independent on Sunday reported yesterday.
Flexibility of Channel Islands-listed trust has helped its survival
- Housebuilders, investors and coalition can be BES mates
- DTZ and GVA Grimley’s royal appointment
- What banks can learn from 1970s and 1990s
- Carlyle completes £671m White Tower purchase
- Nigel Brown leaves St Martins
- Grosvenor in early Liverpool One refinancing talks
- Gatehouse Bank buys BT HQ in Leeds