Sarah is deputy web editor for propertyweek.com.
- Tel: +44 (020) 7921 8564
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Westfield Group has announced a major restructuring of the company that will see its global retail assets separated from its businesses in Australia and New Zealand and its UK managing director switch roles.
Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne is expected to announce a cap on business rates in the Autumn Statement tomorrow.
GCP Student Living has acquired a private student accommodation building located adjacent to Royal Holloway, University of London in Surrey.
- Biggest office transaction in Bournemouth completes
- M&S sign up to anchor St. Modwen scheme
- Local Shopping REIT reports NAV drop
- Business rates cap expected ahead of Autumn Statement
- Five new retailers explore Cabot Circus
- Permission for first homes at Olympic Park granted
- Grosvenor's Mayfair gallery plans approved