Daniele formerly wrote the Intelligence page and handled data analysis and data visualisations for Property Week.
- Tel: 020 8253 8733 | 07500 096263
In the days following the Brexit vote, commentators were quick to talk up the possibility of companies in the UK upping sticks and moving to cities in Europe.
Few property investment sectors have motored along at as rapid a rate of knots as automotive over the past few years.
Residential prices in Olympic Games host city Rio de Janeiro have fallen by 4% over the past year, with economic woes dampening a hoped-for boon from hosting the sports extravaganza.
- London office take-up dips amid Brexit uncertainty
- Foreign buyers keep prime London resi market afloat
- Predicted household growth shows scale of housing crisis
- Regional office take-up robust in run-up to EU referendum
- Lower LTVs limit potential fallout from drop in values
- Science boom brings dividends to more UK cities
- Realising the potential of the Northern Powerhouse