Richard is the news editor with specialist patches on the City of London, national investment portfolios, the South East office market and industrial.
- Tel: 07500 669 692
- E-mail: email@example.com
CBRE Global Investors has sold a €650m portfolio in central and eastern Europe to CPI Property Group.
Travis Perkins has concluded the sale-and-leaseback of a £37.8m portfolio of stores to Investra Capital.
Perland Properties has purchased a 160,000 sq ft freehold warehouse on Max Park, Corby from Staples.
- Knight Frank appointed to sublet Citigroup's Canary space
- Deutsche Bank set for Moorfields HQ move
- Columbia Threadneedle gets go-ahead for amenity hub
- Retail trio leave JLL
- Grosvenor sells City office for £96.5m
- Harbert and XLB set to sell fully let Farnborough park
- Oxford Properties to make £1bn-plus BTR push
It seems I can’t go anywhere at the moment without talk quickly turning to Cannes and MIPIM. While meeting an array of property guys and gals in recent weeks there is one common feeling when discussing the show: sheer excitement.
A constant theme in George Osborne’s Autumn Statement earlier this week was the north of England and he outlined a long list of promises and policies that would create a “northern powerhouse”.
In the coming weeks and months the property industry will be watching with bated breath to see if UKIP will translate its relative success in by-elections to a true challenge at next year’s general election.