The retirement market currently sits at the intersection of care and housing, and defining where the different models fit on the spectrum can be challenging.
Away from institutionalised care on one hand, and mainstream housing on the other, what other options are there? Can a workable solution to bring demand and supply in balance be created?
Additionally, what policy push, if any, does the market need across its subsections - not least to make retirement living an attractive proposition to retirees, replenishing some of the housing stock and taking the burden off the NHS?
Property Week’s Retirement Living conference will discuss these key issues through open debate, interviews and a series of case studies led by leading developers, operators and investors in the retirement sector.
The full agenda for Retirement Living has been released and is available at http://bit.ly/29DimT5.
Key speakers include:
- Nick Sanderson, chief executive, Audley Retirement
- Clive Fenton, chief executive, McCarthy & Stone
- Jose de Pablo, investment director, Octopus Healthcare
- Grant Leggett, head of London office, Boyer
- Félicie Krikler, director, Assael Architects
- Richard Davis, chief executive, Lifecare Residencies, New Zealand
- Emma Cariaga, project director, British Land (Canada Water regeneration scheme)
- Michael Voges, executive director, Associated Retirement Community Operator (ARCO)
Secure your place at Retirement Living today and benefit from an early bird saving when you book before 20 July 2016.