Crown Estate and Norges acquire leasehold on JLL’s West End HQ

JLL, Warwick Street

The Crown Estate and Norges Bank have acquired the long leasehold interest in JLL’s UK headquarters at 30 Warwick Street.

The Crown Estate, which already owns the freehold on the property, has acquired a 75% stake of the leasehold interest from Aviva Life & Pensions UK and Canada’s Public Sector Pension Investment Board. Norges, which is Norway’s $1tn sovereign wealth fund, has paid £28.8m to acquire the other 25% of the leasehold in a deal which values the building’s long leasehold interest at £115m.

This content is only available to registered users

You must be logged in to continue

Gated access promo

Would you like to read more?

Register for free to finish this article

Registration includes the following benefits:

  • Access up to four FREE articles per month
  • Breaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happens
  • Choose from our portfolio of email newsletters

To access this article REGISTER NOW

Four articles not enough? SUBSCRIBE for unlimited access to over 100 weekly articles and our comprehensive archive. For as little as £5 per week.

Registered users and subscribers SIGN IN here to continue