Gerald Ronson, chief executive of Heron International, speaks about why he continues to work "80 or 90 hours a week" even as he reaches 70 and gives his views on everything from the current state of the property market to the lessons he learnt as a boy.
Watch the videos below where Gerald Ronson talks about:
- Life at 70 and why he still works "80 or 90 hours a week"
- What he learnt from his father
- What it takes to make it as a developer
- Property cycles and trends
- The Heron Tower
- His style of leadership
- His biggest mistakes and decisions