Delancey explores options for 60% db symmetry stake

Symmetry Park, Swindon

Investor mulling bringing in partner to provide capital injection or selling its stake in industrial developer.

The investor, which owns 60% of the company, with Barwood Developments owning the remaining 40%, is thought to have appointed CBRE to review its options.

Sources suggest the most likely outcome would be for Delancey to bring an investment partner on board, providing a capital injection to develop db symmetry’s 2,650-acre land bank. However, a sale of either its 60% stake or the whole platform have not been ruled out.

This is premium content

You must be logged in to view premium stories.

Gated access promo

Subscribe for full access

Take out a print and online or online only subscription and you will get immediate access to:

  • Breaking industry news as it happens
  • Expert analysis and comment from industry leaders
  • Unlimited access to all stories, including premium content
  • Full access to all our online archive

To get access to premium content subscribe today

Alternatively REGISTER for a free trial to access up to 4 articles and sign up for email alerts

If you are already a registered user or a subscriber you can SIGN IN now