Richard handles online strategy, production, technical and SEO issues for the Property Week website and it accompanying social media. Web news stories should be submitted to newsdesk.
- Tel: 020 8253 8741
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The property sector descended on Cannes Tennis Club earlier this month for the third annual Mipim Tennis Classic in support of LandAid.
Rockspring has exchanged on the purchase of the 107,639 sq ft Coca Cola headquarters building in Berlin from Deka for €59m (£51m).
New research shared with Property Week has shown the real estate and construction sectors to be among the fastest growing for new SMEs entering the market.
- Property Awards 2017: judgement by day, party by night
- Pavasal and Invesco create ground-breaking spec dev shed in Spain
- Hired Fidelity: Montgomery joins as RE portfolio manager
- CIBTvisas checks-in to suite at Exchange Tower
- Cole Waterhouse JV united on plans for £68m Old Trafford resi scheme
- Topland Group set to sell prime West End hotel
- A man on the UPP: Andrew Percival interview
It’s a busy old time of year for fund managers and investment agents. It seems like the world and his dog are up for sale in some capacity or another.
Welcome to Hot Property, the new blog of the Property Week editorial team. We’ll be using this blog to take a more informal look at the property sector, though with the same level of insight we always try to provide.